Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Great Debate

I have been having a moral dilemma when I pull up to the Wendy's drive-thru now. The decision was easy up until a few months ago. I'll have a Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger please. Then they came out with the new Stack Attack. If I was true to my heritage, the Stack Attack it would be. I mean, you get 2 whole patties AND cheese...clearly the better value since I have them hold the tomato when I order the Jr. Bacon. However, I think the taste of the Jr. Bacon is better because bacon makes everything taste better. You could add bacon to beet casserole and I'd probably eat it. So what's it gonna be? The Stack Attack or the Jr. Bacon Cheese? Taste or value? Oh the agony.

Jr. Bacon Cheese

Stack Attack

6 comments:

Meichelle said...

Hi! I found your blog through Now Entering Momville... Where do you live in Utah? I live in west jordan:)...
I have a blog, http://nowwhatdoyouthinkaboutthat.blogspot.com/, and I am hosting a bunch of giveaways for baby and toddler. You should check it out!

Cami said...

Clearly the Jr. Bacon Cheeseburger! Just look at the pictures! One clearly looks better than the other.

Ashlee said...

I vote for the Jr. Bacon...that's what I usually get. I've never tried the Stack Attack though. My question would be which has fewer fat grams? I'm always trying to eat as healthy as I can without actually being healthy...make sense?

Megan said...

Ross is a junior bacon believer, but hold the cheese for him. For me its all about the baked potato and chili. I have never had a Jr. Bacon Cheesburger. Now I feel like I am all alone. Am I weird?

Carlee Hoopes said...

Cami, you're right. After staring at these pictures, the Jr. Bacon does look way better. Therefore, that is what I will order from now on. Thank you all for helping me make this decision.

C and C Young said...

Chadd always gets the baconator or something like that...I love the ultimate grill..it is divine.